Thursday, March 15, 2007

I’m On a Jury!


Dear friends,

I have been on jury duty for the last week-and-a-half. During this time I still have all of my duties at the church (Saturday and Sunday are going to come around whether I want them to or not!). Postings to this blog have been sporadic due to time constraints. That is going to continue through next week (at least). You see, I have been selected for a jury. The judge has instructed us to not talk about the case with anyone. I will post as often as possible. Please pray that God will give me wisdom as I serve on the jury.

You are all appreciated!

Lance

3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM , Blogger Quotidian Grace said...

I'm surprised they let a pastor on the jury! I really look forward to hearing about your experience.

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger Toby Brown said...

Prayers? You got 'em!

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger jiang said...

It is also worn by pandora online groom-to-be and indicates cheap pandora that she is going to marry very soon with her sweetie. For getting pandora charm the best diamond engagement rings it would pandora charms australia be better to visit a highly established and certified online thomas sabo charms jewelry stores where we can find a wide range of engagement rings in various designed thomas charms

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home