Thursday, March 15, 2007

I’m On a Jury!


Dear friends,

I have been on jury duty for the last week-and-a-half. During this time I still have all of my duties at the church (Saturday and Sunday are going to come around whether I want them to or not!). Postings to this blog have been sporadic due to time constraints. That is going to continue through next week (at least). You see, I have been selected for a jury. The judge has instructed us to not talk about the case with anyone. I will post as often as possible. Please pray that God will give me wisdom as I serve on the jury.

You are all appreciated!

Lance

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM , Blogger Jody Harrington said...

I'm surprised they let a pastor on the jury! I really look forward to hearing about your experience.

 
At 10:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers? You got 'em!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home