Friday, May 19, 2006

The Radical Leap - Not Finished Yet!

This series on "The Radical Leap" will continue next week! If you are familiar with the book you will recognize that I "skipped" an important point--this was done on purpose. We will tackle it on Monday.

Steve Farber e-mailed me the other day. He has been following this series. He asked me to post his e-mail. Here it is:

Hi Lance,
I tried to post this on your blog, but I'm not registered on
blogger...please post this for me:

I'm inspired by what you're doing here, Pastor Lance. Keep up the great
questions...your community is very lucky to have you. I invited http://www.stevefarber.com my blog readers to visit you over the
course of the week. Aloha!

Steve Farber

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Blogger Dr. Glenn E. Malone said...

Hey Lance rmind me to show you how to change the setting so that anyone can post a comment.

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Dr. Glenn E. Malone said...

Lance you should tell your readers to sign up here...you should too

Here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home