Monday, September 11, 2006

FullCourtPresby will continue…

I would like to thank all of you for responding to my last post. Your words were encouraging and humbling! I love doing this blog and will continue to do the hard work necessary for it to help build up churches and the Kingdom of God. New topics are in the works…

Before going on to today’s official post, we must spend some time thinking about 9/11. The television and radio have been covering 9/11 since very early this morning. My words do not need to be added to this event. We need God’s words on this day. Right now, spend some time before the Lord to hear his voice and pray for all of those who’s lives were impacted by the events of 9/11…

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM , Blogger Jody Harrington said...

Sorry I didn't leave my comment on the previous post. I was joining everyone else in voting for option #3. I tried, but blogger was acting funky at the time and I neglected to get back to it.

Anyway, so glad you are continuing. You add a lot to the conversation!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home